its been over 2 months now UPDATE the EI 9 Progress please

Guest supernova

• 4 weeks later...

Still keeping track.....barely....over a month since my last post....why bother, right?...and as this is supposed to be some sort of a fresh start....a new era of sorts.....is this the way to restore faith and confidence in the company and the product? This is getting redonkulous......

Ola Phungus!

My answer in another thread:

“Ola Thomo!!

Camera 9 only works with Animator 9, since the lots of changes we did!

Our last optimization is taking a lot more time than we predicted, thats the problem, we are trying to finish it asap and then fix the related bugs! but I cant provide exactly How many time to finish it.

Thomo, Gigayoda and friends, we are anxious to release EIAS 9, believe me.

Thanks

Tom”

• 4 weeks later...

Ola Phungus,

We did a decision to change some part of EIAS 9 which reached a limit, so, we are paying the price of this decision, if you were aware of what we are doing, you will understand!

But right now, we cant roll back!

I really hope you like our efforts after we finish it.

Thanks

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao!

Waiting (hopefully not for "Godot"!) ... you said that when you will finish developing eias9 "the beta team will attack it and see if everything is going fine". Can you promise, at least, to let us know when this step will occur?

Again, why don't release the beta (when..), not public, but working only for registered (and "dongled") users?

Thanks,

Francesco.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supernova

Hi Richard...Tomas.... I am anxiously awaiting news on Version 9. I see that you have a "routine" for EI to work in os 10.7

Could you give a 'bug' report on EI in 10.7 I still rely HEAVILY on EI and need to go to 10.73 pretty soon, but dont want to lose any EI V8 capabilites

especially renderama, and dont want constant bombing etc.... could you give me a little feedback.... this will help me buy more time waiting for v9... my other

software really needs to update... Thanks Guys!

Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not one to sound like an impatient kid in the back seat but " Are we there yet !" :-)

Impatient? Can anyone possibly be more modest and humble? Taking into consideration what the user base has been pulled through since may2009 it really is a testimony to anyone still present here that they are anything but impatient...doubt the userbase has expanded much since the takeover.....and the reason is too obvious......