Lichtmond project

Diego

Hello to all,

Just wanted to show you our last release on Blu-Ray 7.1: "Lichtmond" (a German music/ Spanish visuals production) all is pure EIAS Render, 50 min of animation!. EIAS is in the credits as main 3D aplication.

The Bluray disc contains 10 song, we have just 4 uploaded songs. in the "Clips" menu.

I want to thank all the help received from users and developers during this intense year of work. Also congratullation for the MDD import plugin, This has changed my work and opened the door to many other platforms.

http://www.lichtmond.com/

Cheers

Diego

Thank you very much for your comments, I am very happy with this work is an attempt to create something like audio-visual poetry.

In a direct or indirect way I do learn a lot from all the users and developers. all ten songs are done with just two Octa-Nehalem, only possible with EIAS8!

For the moment we are having good reception, “Lichtmond†is produced with the highest audio and image quality that is technically possible: discrete 7.1, 5.1 and 2.0 surround sound in 192 KHZ and 24 bit; full HD animations, 1920 x 1080 in 29.97 FPS.

The release date is in September 15, until then Im not allowed to upload songs.

Thank you for your support,

Cheers

Diego

Fantastical.......... Vivid dreaming.......... Mesmerising.........

Forget about the animation (ha ha) I want to buy the music DVD.

Inspirational work. What an achievement. What a fantastic visual and listening experience.

Thanks Diego, I now need to go and relearn everything I've ever learnt with EIAS. Or maybe the version of EIAS that Diego is using could be made available to all users (ha ha)? :(

Michael

Thank you very much for your comments so nice:blush:

the version of EIAS that I use is incredibly stable, months without any crashing, a lot of 4096 x 4096 textures, MDD files, shadders, plugins...endless

Now Im working on a stereoscopic 3D shutter glasses version, it is also very easy in EIAS. :)

Cheers

Diego

• 2 months later...

Hallo Alex,

Thank you very much for uploading the photo; Saturn / Mediamark distribute Lichtmond BluRay throughout its stores in all Germany.

We are now preparing a 3D Shutter glass version, we have already done a test and it looks amazing! I have done with a standard stereoscopic workflow in EIAS.

in November I will upload some clips to the EIAS gallery.

Cheers

Diego

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

sorry I've been away and I could not answer. Thank you very much for your comments about Lichtmond BluRay. It is now being launched in Germany and things are going well, we are among the 20 DVD-Music Charts Best Selling! :)

Alonzo: to buy from outside Germany have to do it via Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/Lichtmond-Blu-ray-Animation/dp/3868420231/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1288783959&sr=8-1

At the moment this is the only way. We are looking for release partners on other countries.

Thank you very much for your interest, Lichtmond is released on DVD and BluRay, I hope you can see it in BluRay + 5.1 or 7.1 is magic.

Cheers

Diego

• 1 month later...