Coments and sugestions please

vic3d

This is almost finished. They will pay me to do some changes so I have a chance to re render all of the clips. So let me know what I can do to get this to go on the EIAS3D gallery.

Vic.

The last time we see the guy in the yellow shirt he looks as if he's not connecting with the ground. No shadow.

Other than that very impressive!

Mike.

This is almost finished. They will pay me to do some changes so I have a chance to re render all of the clips. So let me know what I can do to get this to go on the EIAS3D gallery.

Vic.

The last time we see the guy in the yellow shirt he looks as if he's not connecting with the ground. No shadow.

Other than that very impressive!

Mike.

Lovely render. I agree with the "dark" foreground trees being the weak link to a quality virtual tour. Not sure you need every second of those wireframe transitions (10 seconds long), but a little is very interesting. The walking people and cars really make it come to life, too! Also the fountain was a nice touch.

Lovely render. I agree with the "dark" foreground trees being the weak link to a quality virtual tour. Not sure you need every second of those wireframe transitions (10 seconds long), but a little is very interesting. The walking people and cars really make it come to life, too! Also the fountain was a nice touch.

• Like 1