First test of new character

apu

Hi, I'm working on a new short film about a little vampire, and these is the face of the guy!!!. I have to fix some issues with the model and it's not textured yet, but I wanted to share it with you.

By the way, I would like to add three hairs, ala Homer Simpson. Any suggestions???

I'm also struggling with simcloth to get the cloak/cape of the vampire. If anyone could help me to get the settings right I'd appreciate it very much,

Thanks!!!

Rutiger2.mov

Thanks!!

Felix, what do you mean by animating the face using the MDD plugin?. I though that plug in was for importing animation data from other programs. Am I right?. Was is that plug in for? I was planning on animating it using the old morph targets method. It worked well for me on my last short.

• 1 month later...

Thinkwild is a good looking site, with impressive work. I'm quite confident you'll have that little vampire looking good fully rendered in no time. Please post any early tests for us. Keep it up. Is most of your work done in E.I. and do you have any other resources you really can't live without?