BAND POSTER done 95% in EI v9

supernovavfx

No... Felix... im kinda known as the Motion Graphics EI guy over the years.  Hardcore 3d apps I have struggled with.

One of the original members of the EI group was Zax Dow....  his tools and his constant support for EI even to THIS DAY

with his invigerator modeler gets all the credit.  I dont mean to get too wordy... lol.... like i tend to do... but thanks to Zax who I met

almost 20 yrs ago, and who's EI classes I flew to Boston Ma to attend... I would be clueless with 3d.   I still am clueless with Maya

and some other apps ive "tried" to learn....  Zax lives about 10 miles from me and knows my EI passion... lol... but he has also hired me

to do some invigorator samples and 3d flag samples...  there are so many MEGA cool niche 3d products doing flags... water.... particles

and 3d that over time ive learned to be a strong compositor....using the best tool for the job... but EI is my CORE.... I really hope Tomas

and the product can remain viable in the years to come.    I use Zax and my good friend Brian Pohls Lathe plug in (Paralumino)  its hard out

here not only using the tools but meeting the people who love and create things...  your never the same after meeting them in my opinion.

I wish I could meet Tomas and the Igors some day.... but Los Angeles is probably not on their travel list... :)

...  your never the same after meeting them in my opinion.

I wish I could meet Tomas and the Igors some day.... but Los Angeles is probably not on their travel list... :)

I am a lotto player, and the first thing after winning the jackpot is: making a user meeting

for all these tough guys and girls (of us) on my cost!

Have i said, that dreaming is one of my favorite doing? (Just like W. Disney: if we can dream it, we can make it)

Someday.....

Alex

• Like 2