Robert Bradbrook

Tomas Egger

• 3 weeks later...

Wow a post with my name in the title!

Sorry for the slow response, but I have been away from internet contact. I'm glad people still remembered the film and enjoyed it. Soon I'm going to put a good quality version of the film online. I never done it before as you could buy it from the iTunes Store.

I managed to convince Patterson to work on it by sending him a load of images from the film. Luckily it turned out that his wife was a architect and really loved the images and pushed him to do. He was great and freakily looked just like my real dad.

This post has come at a really good time as I have just finished my 'new' film Dead Air - again all made in EIAS. I say new, I have been working on it for many years and I'm sure some of you saw an early preview about 5 years ago!

Anyway it going to be premiered at the London Film Festival next month. But for any London readers I'll also have a preview showing in one of the screening houses. I'll post when I have more news.

Until then here is the new website that had the trailer.

www.dead-air.co.uk

Cheers, Robert