EIAS 7.0.1 on Snow Leopard

Michel

I have no problem on the latest 8 cores Mac Pro, Snow leopard and 7.01 and our friend Michel Faubert seems to be doing fine too.

WONDERFUL! Thank you for responding so quickly!!

Snow Leopard seems compatible, as well, with Shake or so comments at the Apple Forum suggest. OK. Time to install it! So much to do, especially with Amorphium on the way.

Thank you, again!!

Incidentally, I want to upload jpgs of progress on my sci-fi feature using EIAS. How do I do that using this Mac?

Michel

Hi Michel as far as I know amorphium doesn't run at this time on newer versions of OSX. I saw the post on old forum saying its going to be fixed but Phil said he didn't have a time frame when . At one time they said it wasn't going to be fixed at all . So when I heard it was going to be fixed I was happy to see that, So have you actually heard something new on this other then that one post.

Thanks Mark

Hi you don't see the place to add attachment , if you do quick reply, only if you click add reply then you'll see it when that screen comes up.

I will be upgrading to Snow Leopard from Tiger (10.4.11) in order to use Amorphium.

In order to run Amorphium, you need to downgrade to Panther. This was the last version working. That's why I'm using the Windows version of Amorphium, running in Parallels.

Bernd