Quick Look plug-in for OS X?

Mark Alan Thomas

Hi, you can install EIComponentUB.component in QuickTime Library, then you can see .img file just tapping the space bar.

Find it in Telegraphics plug-in as Steven said.

You also can find a fantastic script that allow you to export cameras and objects from EIAS to AE and backwards. called 3Dmation_Script. http://www.3dmation.com/

Cheers

Diego

Hola Steven,

On my desktop, I can see .img files by taping on the space bar, but not all of them it looks that only .img files generated by PS or AE can be viewed.

Would be really great to see all the .img files via space bar in the desk. Very good to save time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still not getting this to work. I downloaded the most recent version of EIComponentUB.component (1.5b2) from www.telegraphics.com.au, put it in the System/Library/Quicktime folder with the other component files, rebooted, changed the name of some image files from xxx.img to xxx.image but still not getting QuickLook to work. 

I am on the Mac using OS 10.9.2, perhaps I am missing a step? Thanks. 

Thanks Mark, I had tried that as well but it wasn't working either.

I have noticed that if I try to open an image file in Quicktime 7 everything is what you would expect but if I open an EI9 file in Quicktime X the images are scrambled so I suspect they changed the way QT works in the latest versions of the OS. Is anyone using the latest Mac OS and also able to use QuickLook?  Thanks. -Derryl