REACTIVE SHADER help in understanding

supernovavfx

I have done a run through of the tutorials. but now I want to tackle something I heard of but never really understood totally how to use them and what graphically I could do with them.

Could anyone link me to any really good explanations of reactive shaders... what do they "do"  where are they applied and are there certain "rules" they all follow.    I Have looked.  I saw that Blobmaker has it in it... but how to actually USE it and what it does I failed at.  can a sphere 'melt' and be repelled by a reactive "color?" so much I dont know but im more capable NOW.   Thanks in advance.

Scott

I'm not so used to using shaders so much but there is a lot of info on the web. It;s all relative for shaders, specific app or other.

As for specific instructions as to what does what. Yes hard to get. Bugs me too!

Dare I say it but trial and error.

I reckon that would be a good feature to be able to quickly check a shader impact / influence etc, from with EIAS. Not seen it anywhere else yet. Hmmm ...?