Architecture, EIAS and ZBrush

architruc

Yes all the renders are in EIAS 

(for the 0007.jpg i've use Lenscare Depth of Field in After-Effect)

for the image: 0006.jpg i have made the land with ZBrush and the grass with placer deposite.

(In some case i use ZBrush fibers for grass or ground covers it depends of the pipeline at the time)

thanks for all your positives comments.

YES,

but no ZBrush all models are Form-Z ( except those bought from designconnected )

I was not using gamma 2.2 at this time (it is really recent for me)

so my trick was to make different selections for gypsum walls, seilings, clothing sheets etc... (everything that in real life diffuse light very well)

to those selections in post a was applying levels to wash out the "dirty greyish look" of fast GI and low definition REVERSE ILLUMINATION (in corners where light don't go).

-  applying a level on the entire image just wash all the nice shadows and darks areas. -

no levels

Guy_Lessard_008a.jpg

with no level

Guy_Lessard_008b.jpg

an exterior image

Guy_Lessard_009.jpg

Hi Tom,

yes i have used it a lot, and it works fine (it is very nice not having to add textures and to adjust there orientations every time...)

But lately i have retured to my old pipeline. ARCHITECTURALS PROJECTS have so much corrections, i became an adept of switching facts. 
This way i don't have to retexture every time there is a change. I use obj2fact a lot.

I am curently migrating to system OS X 10.7 so obj2fact is not working any more. but the new import feature works so well.
(I import the new model, it creates a new fact, close EIAS, then rename the new fact.... and reopen EIAS)

Maybe i didn't not figure all the the potential of GOZ.
what would be very nice is a back and forth pipeline without having to reimport the model in EIAS every time.

I have to say that i usually add a lots of additional textures in EIAS.

Guy

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...