CONGRATULATIONS EI.... Tomas and all involved on V9.1

supernovavfx

I have just some animated deformations and what not... and it is AMAZING Tomas!   near real time or faster...  if I remember right, frames during a deformation bog down...   I have no "huge" files I'm working on like you car guys or architectural guys but im LOVING this fresh productivity from the EI TEAM, from ME with a new gtx 680 card and ssd 960 gb pcie card!   Getting a 2 gig ssd raid in about 2 weeks... ill go broke but im addicted to the speed!  That OWC pcie ssd card has 2 6gps esata 3 ports it comes with     so external ssd can fly at full 6gps speed...

my dream system is that new Mac Pro... 128 gigs of ram  2 fire gl cards  4 terabyte ssd raid via  thunderbolt 2's  20gbps capabilities...  12 cores   24 cameras 32 bit    or 12 cameras at 64 bit and 8 gb of ram per camera.... ( if thats enough )  or 4 64 bit cameras at 30 gb per camera!!  lots of options.....

plus... rumor rumor... apple just discontinued their thunderbolt 27 inch display today...  Im guessing the rumored 4k display with thunderbolt 2 ports and 31" size!!!!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...