modo but in reverse!

we all know that EIAS is animation software only now but once modo was only a sub-d tool. anyway you guys could start doing what they did but reverse it. slowing build up your modeling tools each update while vastly improving the core until you get fully fleshed out? one of the biggest things i wish EIAS had was modeling tools i know these things are really hard and take time to code but then you dont have to do it all at once. and think of the plus side starting from the ground up you have the freedom to truly innervate. and knowing how passionate you are thomas and knowing you have very capable programmers working hard. Im just waiting to see what comes out of your labs i know i will not disappoint since your a user and part owner so your going to make the best you can probably why you had me waiting so like for it. 10 months since you told me V9 will be out soon. Steve jobs said it the best "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."

not the best idea in the world i know but its late and was getting sleepy so thought i would make a post.