Simulation Video

KurtF

Hello Tomas, Diego,

nice links for the Naiad simulations. It would be great to get more powerful functionality into EIAS. Hopefully the overhaul of Animator will allow for a more balanced and rapid development cycle.

The wait is agony of course. Let's have version 9 soon.

Is the Cudo technology or GPU, Tesla and Quadro available on the Mac with Maya? I already have an ATI Radeon HD 5870 and a Red Rocket Card in my 12 core. I know I am going to need Cudo card if I want to use Davinci for my RED camera. What options are available for harnessing this RT Fluid technology on the Mac. Also, does it work with ALL fluid effects like smoke and fire or only water? Thanks. Any insight would be helpful.

I'll be honest, those technologies are so "cuttiing edge" and really still in development I don't thing it's practicle for EIAS. Also, those apps cost "5K" and up. EIAS is a fraction of the cost.

I recently used EIAS on a FBX project, and Also, MDD. Those type are upgrades are very practical and efficient to me. ...and free.

• 1 month later...