a NEW ANIMATION for S Korean company

Guest supernova

Guest supernova

tv and website and a bunch of other uses... thanks... I a have a lot of new work coming out soon on my new reel.... 2d and 3d with me of course....

I appreciate the comment

Great!!. I love it, it looks like a willy wonka factory sort of thing!!. It has magic, fantasy. How did you made the chips follow the rail?. And how they fell?. And the doors?. Rodeo?. Or hand animated?

Anyway, great work, lots of detail. I guess it has taken a lot to render each frame, with all those reflections.

Keep it up!!!

Very nice Scott.

I like the smooth movement of the camera over the landscape. The final camera position shows lots of nice details, the fisheye clouds moving, the puff of steam from the pumping mechanism, a burst of fire at the top of the large ring. Pretty sweet how the doors above the conveyor swing open for each game piece.

Of course - everything is just so shiny!

Guest supernova

I was waiting for the first "shiny" comment... LOL! :)

It was all hand animated, no rodeo. Lots of copying and pasting of keyframes...

It was meant to have a little bit of a whimsical nature to it, but the client wanted gold and silver shiny, I talked the client into integrating at least some green, non shiny elements as sort of a visual break...

Guest supernova

Hey Steve... my clients find ME 90% of the time through my exposure on Creative Cow, word of mouth and my website. I just finished a 30 second spot to air in the Middle East for Cell Phones. My clients usually LIVE in the US or split time between here and their home countries. Its all english and they are all very well versed in American business habits. This animation was for a couple that taught English to South Koreans... huge business in that country (I am told by them) I dont have much more than pdf style agreements with these clients, and require deposits or upfront money if they are first time clients to protect myself somewhat, but you still take some risk. My overhead is so low, by design, that I can take small chances and trust clients maybe a bit more than I might if I had a big rent to pay and employees etc... if I get screwed, only I am effected, and it happens, luckily only rarely.... My Middle Eastern Client is located in DC. He was born in Palestine and has all kinds of contacts in that region... so its really just luck on my part that I run into these nice people. Good or bad, people will be seeing more of me here now, as I have had to endure a very stressful and difficult 18 months of a personal

and family related issue that made working next to impossible. Its finally settling down some and I will again start calling on clients more aggressively now that I am emotionally back to 100%... so go 2011!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...