Upgrading Konkeptoine’s Conception Three shade

robertb

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am in a desperate need to get hold of the UB versions of Konkeptoine’s brilliant Conception Three shaders. I use them all the time in my EIAS work and so it has meant that I have had to stick with EIAS 6.5 even though I own 8.0! Unfortunately my aging G5 finally died last night and I’m going to have to get an Intel machine to replace it.

Does anyone know a way that I could get an upgrade? I have tried emailing David on the old Konkeptoines email address but that doesn’t work any more. I am happy to pay for the upgrade even thought it was always described as free. Does any one have a new email address for David or could put a good word his way or the programmer involved with the shaders.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Robert

• 1 month later...

Ola Robert,

Just sent you a private message with David’s personal email.

Thanks

Tom

Ola Tomas,

As you know I have the same concerns as Robert. I emailed David at the personal email address you kindly supplied and heard nothing back -- which makes me suspect I ran foul of his junk mail filter.

Since you and he must communicate now and then for business, perhaps it would be more effective if you were willing to get an answer about this question.

Or perhaps Robert, you have heard from David?

Anthony

I received a very nice reply from David after Tomas wrote to him (thank you for that Tomas).

Since several folks here seem interested, I will quote here the part of David's e-mail that explains the status:

"I can still sell you the Conception shaders, however, there are some bumps in the road, as I am not in bussines regarding Konkeptoine.

-I can only provide OS X versions of the shaders. Do you need the PC Windows versions of the shaders? I could de-backup them and try to license them for you, but at this moment is quite an issue.

-Payment must be done through a banking wire transfer, as with the closing of Konkeptoine as a seller, there is no Credit card on-line payment and I cannot use checks foreign with my bank.

If this is OK for you, please just tell me what shaders would you like, and I can also pack them in a good (discounted) offer. The stuff I still can sell is Conception 1, 2 and 3 series, the WoodLab, TileCraft and ColorFilter. I will need your EIAS dongle number in any case so the shaders can work with your EIAS license.

It i nice, very nice to see that my stuff is still being used! :-)"

Hope that helps anyone who is interested.

Anthony

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'm also now desperate to get UB versions of these shaders, as well as fibreforge and craftpack - although not sure these ones have been ported. Can't get hold of David on any of the emails I have for him, any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks,

James

Hi Tomas I was wanting the ones that Davids web page had said they had been converted but were not put up for sale at EItech when they started handling the sales. I got all the ones that ( as free updates ) from the ones that Eitech took over and now I quess you have . But I had about 15 other plugs that some of them said updated on Davids old page, Know one ever said any way to get them they said David had moved on to other things. Any way Thanks for any help. Mark