3d text

sphaera

I am looking for a 3d text model generator.

I"m a little out of touch, directing commercial videos and haven't done any 3d in a while, so pardon my ignorance.

3d text.

Silo doen't do it. I think Modeler is a bit dated. I don't think my Concepts Unlimited works any more.

Is there a modeler that does 3d text for animating in EIAS that is easy to use and does not require a lifetime to conquere?

You can do 3D text directly into EI, although, since we do most of our compositing in After Effects, I use "3D Invigorator". It's an After Effect plug-in by Zakwerks, simple, it works well and exports to "Image" format.

http://zaxwerks.com/invigorator_pro/index.shtml

Have a look at it and "3D text" in EI, and decide which one is best suited for your specific needs..

Christian

À propos Animator and 3D Text:

Did anyone ever got a 3D-Text out of Animator which was written in a font different from the original Mac-fonts of 1984 :)

I know it is a complicated task even for high-end modelers, but for visualization purposes only it would be enough to have a quick and dirty solution like C4D has.

Best regards

Frankg