Xtrange in SimCloth 1.1

FelixCat

Hi, Igors, Thomas

I am experiencing a weird situation with SimCloth 1.1; i can´t make it work. I´m following the Ian´s tutorial step by step, but some thing are not the same. After grouping an sphere and a plane to the plug in, if i doubleclick in the plug in project window, opens first a SimCloth.plm group info, no the SimCloth interface directly. I must click in the live plug in button to open.

I set up everything as Ian do (i have opened the tutorial in other Mac). Click close and go to preview... nothing happens. ´til i right click on preview... then opens, click and nothing happens.

With SimCloth 1.0 i has no problems. I can´t underestand what i´m doing wrong.

I´m, in a G5 Mac, OS X 10.5.8 and 1,5 Gb RAM. EiAS 8

Ubershape v6.0.0

BTW: why doesn´t accept names for the objects?

Thanks a lot. I´m sure will be a dumb problem and i will feel dumber in the morning:D

FelixCat

Hi Felix,

Two fixes:

1. In ubershape, un-check 'auto name' so you can re-name the group.

2. Hold 'ctrl' and 'alt' while you double click on Sim Cloth.plm to open the interface directly. I keep forgetting to tell people this short-cut, but it's a great time saver.

Best,

Ian

Ian, thanks, i knew that

(1. In ubershape, un-check 'auto name') shut! i allways forget that! not a great Ubershape fan.

(3. Make sure your project timing (render info window) is set to 'All Frames' not 'Current Frame) I miss that. Now works...

i feel a bit dumb right now. Thanks a lot.

FelixCat