About 360d stereoscopic panorama VR.

Nori

Hi all.

I have uploaded several 360d stereo panoramic VR movie on Youtube recently but I was thinking they were a little strange.

For example, when I see backside the graphics are strange, I cannot focus to them well.

Finally I found a big problem.

I originally tried to make them using Stereo mode in Camera info and rendered them setting Environment format to make a cube map data.

But even if I choose the stereo mode it is invalid because of the Environment format.

So I prepared two cameras instead and I thought I could work it out using two camera but it was wrong.

EIAS makes 6 directional images every 90 degrees and when they turn to backside the focus points cross.

L and R cameras get opposite gradually within 360 degrees.

Does someone know how I can work it out and make stereoscopic images?

Could you please tell me about it if you like?

Regards.

PS.

I can make monaural VR image without any problem.

cause.jpg

I have uploaded a new 360d stereoscopic panorama VR image again with different models, even though I haven't improved the problem drastically yet.
But even if so, I could improve the problem in my original idea this time.
In last sample, it was not correct stereoscopic at backside but at least it is not strange for now.
Although both sides haven't been correct stereoscopic yet.
I think it's limited on EIAS 9.1
I hope EIAS3D will add the function to make 360d stereoscopic panorama VR images and movies easer.

0t8MYMtarrw