Cool Article by AG_Shaders creator!

Tomas Egger

Hi  I think the part about meeting people in the field is always good advice.I Don't know one person who's interested in 3d .I try to tell  friends about some new feature in some software that's great from my point of view , and their reaction is I don't care about that stuff and don't want hear nothing about. Yeah I spend my time on boring things no one cares about. And that's why I'm in the forums . I think others have brought up how there use to be  local user groups when computers  first came out which I don't think  are around that much anymore. Wouldn't it be great to have a local eias user group? How many people have a serious interest in visual effects  other than just enjoying them in the shows they watch. In music , my other interest I've been a reader of keyboard magazine since it started probably 40 years ago  and was looking at how many people subscribe to that mag since it's probably the best one out there, and was surprised to see only 13,000  subscribers in a world with billions of people .I feel  I still learn things from every issue and find it disappointing more people don't have any interest, in making music not  just listening to music.

Mark

• Like 1