Internal Architectural Rendering

Buggsy

Hi Everyone,

Some of my latest work for an apartment renovation I designed here in Australia. I did a single shot some time ago which is in the EIAS Gallery. I was encouraged by some of the comments so I decided to push the modelling and complete the scene and do multiple shots. I hope to do a number of lighting moods with the scene now at varying times of the day.

Project Stats:

2.3M polygons

7 Area Lights

60 Spot Lights

Silo for modelling accessory items

ArchiCAD for the building and furniture

Photoshop

Hope you like it.

Apartment_10_853.jpg

Apartment_11_853.jpg

Apartment_14_853.jpg

Michael

Hi Everyone,

Some of my latest work for an apartment renovation I designed here in Australia. I did a single shot some time ago which is in the EIAS Gallery. I was encouraged by some of the comments so I decided to push the modelling and complete the scene and do multiple shots. I hope to do a number of lighting moods with the scene now at varying times of the day.

Project Stats:

2.3M polygons

7 Area Lights

60 Spot Lights

Silo for modelling accessory items

ArchiCAD for the building and furniture

Photoshop

Hope you like it.

Apartment_10_853.jpg

Apartment_11_853.jpg

Apartment_14_853.jpg

Michael

Hi Michael I think your doing great work . The door knob reflection in the third picture seems odd looking to me . Seems to strong, but I'am sure in the next couple days I will be looking at door knobs reflecting everywhere to see if this is so. Everything really looks so good, its impressive. You get another WOW from me.

Mark

I haven't put enough reflection blur on the door paint so the stainless steel door handle is reflecting a little too strongly. I have been meaning to re-hash ArchiCAD's GDL for the handle part because it isn't modelled right. I have a list of accessory items that I want to model (light switches, power points, floor lights, couches etc) and I'll attack the door handle scripting language then so I get a better looking handle. Thanks for your comments.

Michael