Is there a demo

jimbarnes

EIAS has always intrigued me but it wasnt until recently that I decided to look at the new version. (I have had 5 on my computer for years)

I found the new site and was impressed that right on the front page is a link to download.

I tried to download 8 about ten times but it would always quit at around 25MB so I decided to wait until 2am and see if it would work better, success.

I have installed it along with the sentinel drivers (nowhere does it say not to) and surprise surprise it wont run without a hardware key!

So obviously there is no Demo or else you don't install the Sentinel Software, which is it, please?

Also do I need to install the Camera (Renderama) Slaves on the Master machine or only on the additional computers.

Ola Jim,

We are planning to have a DEMO, but only when we release EIAS 9.

If you have interest, please, upgrade your old EIAS version to EIAS 8 or wait EIAS 9, feel free. :)

We are working really hard here, but we know How its important to have a DEMO, but we cant stop EIAS 9 development..

Thanks a lot, I hope you understand.

Tom

EIAS3D Team