Remember dongles feature

This is a bit of a weird one but I would find this useful. I have 2 seats of EIAS. This is in spite of the fact that there is only one me here. I switch back and forth between 2 or more projects via KVM. Some require plug ins on one dongle and other projects use just the base program. As a result I swap out my 2 dongles frequently. It would be nice if EIAS could remember more than one dongle so I would not have to re-enter codes each time I swap dongles. Probably not generally useful but it would be convenient for me.

Bill

Hey Bill,

In theory, you can use lots of dongles in the same machine, we have 6 dongles in the Studio...

Inside EI Resources folder, when you enter a code from a new dongle, Animator stores there the code..

so, in our studio, we only need to change the dongle and start Animator, it will not ask a new code.

Thanksss

Tom

Hey Tomas,

You are right. It never used to do this. I always had to re-enter my codes when ever I changed dongles but now it works as you said it does. I had not tried it with 8 before. Then again I just upgraded my 2nd seat to 8 a few days ago.

RE this feature proposal... I should test before I post ! :-)

Bill