Moving a set of keyframes

WHD

Hey All,

I'm working on a project and have an animation built with morph targets. I need to copy and retime that animation through out the shot a number of times. I was doing this with great success until a few minutes ago when upon trying to move the group of keyframes I got the following message.(See image)

Now I assumed that I must have done something wrong since I had been successfully doing this for a while with out issues. I went back to a group of keyframes that I had successfully moved before and got the same error. All of a sudden I can't move any more groups of keyframes in this project. I saved the project and went to an older version of the same project and was able to still move the key frame group with out issues.

What did I do to make this project no longer allow me to move groups of keyframes ? Is it something I inadvertently toggled? How do I switch it back because now I can no longer move more than a single keyframe at a time in this current project and i don't want to revert to the old project cause I'd lose hours of work.

Any suggestions?

Bill

post-76-13269393610725_thumb.png

Hi Again,

Well this one has a strange resolution. It just started working again in the project. I can now move those groups of key frames without an error message. Once again I have no idea why it stopped and now why it just started working again.

If anyone can think of why this might be happening please let me know.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tomas,

Glad to hear I'm not the only one running into this. I had it happen once before in a similar situation where I had a group of pre-animated objects that I was trying to re-time. I have only had this occur 2 times and both times on complex large projects.

I'll try to keep tabs on this to see if I can eventually see a pattern.

Bill