Compatibility with other programs

apu

I can see that there is an effort to bring EIAS to the front line of 3D aplications. It would help a lot to be able to bring our projects to other apps, like FBX, but backwards. Exporting in FBX would be nice.

Other thing that would be great is that the same way you go to the realflow website and you find the plugins for maya, Cinema4D etc..., lets put EIAS there. There are so many applications out there and EIAS is so alone.

If you want to bring new potential users, start building on that. If I'm a realflow user and I don't see a EIAS plugin in their website, I will never consider EIAS for rendering, regardless of how fast it's render engine is supposed to be. I don't know if it's very complicated technically, but it would be so great to have that kind of integration. I know there is the Northern Lights plugin, but it doen't count since it doesn't appear on the realflow website. Make the world know you are out there.

Another example: I was playing around with PFTrack, and when it comes to exporting the motion data, I have a LOT of exporting options, to many different 3D packages (some of them I never heard about), but EIAS wasn't an option.

Please, work with this people, make sure that EIAS is considered an option. If not, no new users will come , and sorry to say that, but that only means the death of the program.