Pathfinder Problems.

WHD

Hi All,

I'm trying to set up a tank model in pathfinder using EIAS 8. I have done this before successfully in earlier versions of EIAS but it has been a while. I tried to use the sample project from Northern Lights to check the setup and I get this error. see attached.

I should add that when I got the same error on my fist rty I went to Northern Lights and downloaded the most recent version of the plug in to make sure that I was current.

Moving the time line usually results in a repeat of this message followed by a crash of EIAS.

Is this a bug in the Pathfinder or EIAS? The project is the Tank sample from Blairs web site.

Note: the installler reads as V 2.0.9 in spite of the fact that the plug version reads as 2.0.8

Bill Dempsey

post-76-13269393603022_thumb.png

Hey Tomas,

Sorry I missed your reply. I forgot to check the email response on this post. I am using a Intel Mac and I downloaded the latest version from the Northern Lights web site. I'll try your sample and see what happens. I'll let you know soon.

Bill

Hi Tomas,

Your sample is working here. Not sure why the one from Northern lights did not. My own attempts got an error message like the above. I then downloaded the sample project and got the same results so I assumed there must be something wrong with the plug-in. I'll try again from scratch tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for your time and the sample file.

Bill