mirroing skeleton

apu

It would be nice to be able to build one half of a skeleton and being able to mirror it along the Y axis, so you don't have to build the skeleton for the other part of the body, like building the skeleton for the right arm, and mirroring it so it automatically creates the skeleton for the left arm.

Thanks!!!

It would be nice to be able to build one half of a skeleton and being able to mirror it along the Y axis, so you don't have to build the skeleton for the other part of the body, like building the skeleton for the right arm, and mirroring it so it automatically creates the skeleton for the left arm.

Thanks!!!

That would be groovy!!! I'd almost think it would be something simple, but Animator isn't a modeling program and it's almost a modeling-type feature. I'd love vertex-level manipulation too.

Well, I don't think it's a modellyng type feature, it's a animator based feature, you create bones and skeletons in animator, don't you?

Actually, you're quite right. It SHOULD be an animator-based feature since it's dealing with bones. Is weight-mapping mirrored across the mesh as well?