sim cloth help

apu

Hi, I'm planning to make a short film with a little vampire as the main character. The cloak of the vampire is important, I want it to have a "realistic" style. I've been trying to play a little with simcloth, trying different settings, but I can't get good results.

I just made a really simple test, with balls and cylinders as bodyparts and a simple cloak in the project attached. If someone could help me to get the settings right so I can get an idea of how to continue from that point I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Carlos

CAPON.zip

Hi Tom. It's weird, I open the project you send me, and it doesn't do the same thing as the preview you sent me. A message appears saying that it could not prevent intersections, and the "arms" of my puppet are coming out thru the cloak. I don't know.....

Thanks anyway, but I'm a little sad, is so important to get this clothing test right, if I don't get it I'm not gonna be able to tell the story I want.....:-(

Ola,

I just arrived at home and tested here too, worked, my steps:

1) Open the file which I downloaded from internet

2) OPen Sim Cloth plug-in 1.1b1

3) Change pop-up from Play files to simulate.

4) Change Camera preview from Quicktime to screen.

5) Hit Camera preview icon

6) It will simulate all the animation

Thanksss

Tom