REFLECTING BALLS

Mark Johnston

Hi Richard the fence is from that fact model disk from 3dNY in the uber bundle. I had that disk for years but hardly looked through it cause some of the first models I tried to open from it didn't open right and also I was disappointed at the time I got it that you had to do the materials and textures yourself , if you wanted them to look good. But being a person who has not really worked enough on my modeling skills , I looked in it for things to throw in sences with out alot of work . I made a fly over a suburb sence by using the ranch house model repeated and textured differently to make a 50 house area and then had the Xwing fighter chasing the darth vader ship across with models from that disk. I downloaded Blender2.49 last week after your post in the mdd thread . I had not checked it out for years and was surprized how it has grown . I think it has compliacted key commands, different key selects in different windows . I'll get use to it if I work with it enough though.

Thanks for taking time to make a remark I wish more of our users would post you can't create a feeling of things happening if theres nothing going on. So people on this forum need to become more active I see non members visiting the forum every time I come on here, and what are they seeing is a bored apathic user base . Look at Zbrush annouced a 100,000 members this summer look at the amount of posts of people showing their work, it is a fact there is a connection between these 2 things . Get OUT OF YOUR SHELLS PEOPLE . new features to software are not only thing that makes people use a certain program , its part the community, WE NEED YOU.

Thanks Mark

...non members visiting the forum... are they seeing ... a bored apathic user base...

Mark, the user base is recovering from a very eventful 2009... many shied away from all Forums so, we are now less people spread over 3 "official" Forums...

EIAS3D in at full speed in developing the Web Site, the Wiki, this Forum and, of course, the application. A perceived slowness is unavailable but, believe me, lots of ideas are boiling and the Team is preparing everything for a very interesting 2010!

Nice balls, Mark; and, in your website, they move too! (BTW, movie 4 does´t work for me in Safary)

Sorry, can´t resist.

I agree that, us, the users, are lately a bored apathic user base. It´s curious, because never EiAS was more interested in the user base as now. That MDD plug in is very exiting and was sorely missed (for me at least). May be too many years of diapointings?

I suposse a bunch of new features and this new attitude will revitalize us, the oooold tired users.

FelixCat

Hi FelixCat I just tried the videos . They all played for me, so I don't much about why this was my frist try at this. The movies came out all small and I later thought maybe all I had to do was pull the handles to make them bigger so maybe I can to that and update . I made this because so many people link you to their page , I thought , I should get with it , and use the account I got when I got my computer. I plan on putting Guitar Drums Keyboard and EIAS lessons on there in future but it will take a little time to ramp up.I just asked my brother to go and I'll ask him if videos played for him. My brother made balls jokes to and I said I quess I should have said shperes. HEY TOMAS I know you guys are going to get things moving and create that energy but I still want to see more people get out of there shells and post something.

and HI Richard was the image used for repeating the fence section a photoshop painted creation or its an extracted section of a picture of a real fence . Your project shows a thing I've come to realize lately . I have been trying to make big sences that go off into the distance, but have just told someone the other day that I need to appraoch things differently by using backdrops . One of my friends always use to comment, about the old show Bonaza, that you could tell in alot of sences they were just standing in front of a picture. Yeah create the illusion of big sence not create big sence.

Mark