Some feature I would like to see in EIAS9...

Hiddenman

+ "MDD Export" to be able to add some extra animations or render certain parts of models or scenes in other applications.

+ A complete "Baking System" to be able to export cameras or objects included constraints ones.

+ A more robust "Deformation System" with gradients to control how deformation regions ended (Fall-Offs).

+ A simple "Copy-Paste System" for Keyframes inside a selected Channel or from one Channel to another.

+ "Sliders" and "Link Control between Channels" for Rigging purposes.

+ A more robust "Deformation System" with gradients to control how deformation regions ended (Fall-Offs).

This would be great, especially for twist, linear wave, and runwave. At least some way to define an area where the amount of deformation could transition to zero. Maybe a region stacked on top that could apply a factor to the amplitude or angle of the region underneath.

or

it could be set from within the existing region as a percentage of the region dimension to fade the amplitude to zero.

bw

Deformers Falloff would be really nice, they could be color reactive or have a streng map as the bones.

Diego

I would be in favor of a way that could be animated. I could be wrong, but I don't think strength maps can be animated. Or, we could add "animated strength maps" to the request.

bw