Sydney EIAS freelance animator wanted

ShaneGirl

Hi All,

I'm hoping to find an experienced Sydney-Australia based EI animator who can work with me on some projects. Freelance. Corporate video work. Not great budgets but fair. Ideally comping in After Effects.

International people MAY be a possibility as long as your English is strong.

Job starting NOW so I loook forward to hearing from you.

:)

Hi Tom,

Motion Graphics. I need to create some flying beams of light that fly though 3D tunnels, travel between various 3D models (which I already have the models and can give you) and also have these beams of light fly around some 2D stock footage of various cities around the world. Ultimately the beams all come together to draw the company logo (which looks like a signature anyway). I have spme good examples of what I want which I can send o he interested animator. So the creative should be quite easy. The thing that will "sell it" is to make the beams of light look cool - actually a little like the mac screensaver. :)

Cheers

Shane

Ola Tom,

Only in terms of communicating ideas remotely. I would be happy to try working remotely with someone overseas again as this should be an easy-ish job, I think.

So while a local (for me) based EI person would be great, I'd be happy to try working with the right overseas person if they could deliver exactly what I want, in an agreed time frame and at a good price.

Anyone interested?

Cheers

Shane

Hello Shane,

My name is Stephane CROUZET and I am a motion graphic designer working in 2D/3D from AE/EIAS since 1997. I live in France and will be pleased to offer you some help on next productions. You can visit my website here : www.guet-apens.com to see some works. You can contact me directly for further informations : scrouzet at guet-apens.fr

Thanks,

S.

Hi Shane

Not sure if you are opposed to working with us folks down south ;) but we are in Melbourne and have been working in EI & AE for 15 years or so. Check out our website and if you need assistance with any projects we would be more than happy to accommodate.

www.imagenation.com.au

We create stills & animation as you will see in the site.

Thanks

Regards

Ash Bird