Child cycling switch.

Diego

Hello,

I'd like a switch for activating and stopping the sequence of children. if the sequence is disabled then only see the parent and if it is selected then we see the sequence of children, of course this switch must be animated.

I rarely need that the sequence of children starting at frame 0 and this leads me to have to plan the render in two or three different shots and if you have movies as textures you will need to adjust the start frame also:-/ a lot of extra work.

I hope someone else makes you lack this, and can be one of the top9 Userpak;)

Cheers

Diego

I like that idea Diego,

Another nice thing would be if only the current frame of the cycled model was displayed in the camera and world windows once cycling is enabled. Visualizing a scene with all those cycling models at the same time is problematic.

Bill

I like that idea Diego,

Another nice thing would be if only the current frame of the cycled model was displayed in the camera and world windows once cycling is enabled. Visualizing a scene with all those cycling models at the same time is problematic.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes sometimes when you want your cycle to interact with other elements of the scene is really annoying not to see the frame where you are, in the preview mode you can see the corresponding frames, but when you stop you are again with all models in the same frame. I do not know how difficult it is correct that at the programming level. but if we could at least have a switch for play or stop the sequence that would be a great help.:)

Diego

• 1 month later...