Reflected lighting?

Update: I had one successful rendering of the setup which delivered light to the surfaces. Now I am getting nothing again.

I think I may need to restart my machine, it has been running for a week and something may be out of whack. I have been running a long render on a slave machine via renderama on this machine. The slave has one more section still rendering - will quitting and restarting renderama compromise stitching of the slave render output in renderama after restart?

Quitting renderama wont affect the stitching, you'll just have to render the unfinished strips again. Just press GO and it will resume.

Thanks for the tip... One more question about Renderama. I am trying to render a rather ambitious still frame that is very heavy on calculation. I am using Renderama on 16 processors. I find sometimes I need to force the rendering to stop, without waiting, because it's just taking too long.

What is the best procedure? I have started by quitting Renderama, then quitting each camera in turn, then deleting the camera temp file for each camera, then deleting Renderama jobs folder.

Is there a less laborious way to do this?

Thanks for the tip... One more question about Renderama. I am trying to render a rather ambitious still frame that is very heavy on calculation. I am using Renderama on 16 processors. I find sometimes I need to force the rendering to stop, without waiting, because it's just taking too long.

What is the best procedure? I have started by quitting Renderama, then quitting each camera in turn, then deleting the camera temp file for each camera, then deleting Renderama jobs folder.

Is there a less laborious way to do this?

Actually I figured this out, just quit Renderama, then quit each camera in turn, then clicking on the "Camera" menu of each one in turn to get their attention so to speak, which hastens the quitting process, then relaunch Renderama, then delete the job from the render window.

Anthony, looks like you sorted yourself out there. One thing though in general, it's not usually best to delete your Renderama jobs folder, this is where the textures/models etc are saved (in their own re-named format),for use in the following renders of that project. I only really get rid of them when it's an old job and space may be needed etc.