Power Particles with MrBlobby Issue

I am animating some gunk (really it is gunk) that is scraped off of some skin. I am using power particles pro parented to MrBlobby.  It looks fairly good, however I have to render out each frame one at a time to get what I want.

When I just render out the animation all at once it looks totally different (as if wind is affecting it). Want to render it all together.

Any ideas?

Steven Houtzager

can you tell if the culprit is PPP or MrBlobby? I always have to render the PPP by itself (with blobs turned off) to see if it is working correctly - 

Before rendering the animation I think you have to run the entire simulation (just the PPP object) so it will write all the frames to the PPProPreviews folder. I always do this when rendering with Renderama, not sure if it necessary when rendering on the local Camera only.

In PPP there is a check box in Preferences/Preview Method/Advanced - this is supposed to recalculate each frame previewed in Animator based on the simulation.