Camera 9

Thomo

It's been a while and there is no doubt it is a task that is arduous. To release EIAS 9.

But I keep seeing posts that Camera 9 can handle the renders that Camera 8 can't.

Seems to me that this is true.

Is it possible that we can use Camera 9 with Renderama and get some of these big renders done?

I can't render the size of files I need to because Camera 8 can't do it. No matter how many modern processors I use.

Camera 9 can be used, as said in other posts and has been done. It is true if I had Camera 9 now I could render what I need to render?

The full release of EIAS 9 is being delayed for perfection and that is great, but it has been a while and time is moving on.

To mention the competition now for high end renders that is getting difficult to compete with. How long do we wait?

I hope this post is perceived in the light it is intended.

Thanks

I feel your pain and have started using other options. I'm loyal to EIAS and have been for over 15 years. I feel like a parent that has to eventually let go of their kids so they can grow up. EIAS has gone off to college and I hope it comes back strong competitive. In the mean time I'm playing with other nephews and nieces although they are quirky and don't always play nice.

Blender has impressed me and give or take 2 years I see it taking on some high end products at no cost.

I'm happy with EIAS as the tool of choice.

I have and continue to kick around in the playground with good, temperamental programs.

My point is the that Camera 9 can and Camera 8 can't. But been able to, on almost bragging rights for a long time now.

I'm confident that EIAS 9 will be another step forward, but crikey! can I get some 3D grass and cars rendered yet? Camrea 9 can do it.

Just too long now.

Sorry Tomas, you're Good.

Ola Thomo!!

Camera 9 only works with Animator 9, since the lots of changes we did!

Our last optimization is taking a lot more time than we predicted, thats the problem, we are trying to finish it asap and then fix the related bugs! but I cant provide exactly How many time to finish it.

Thomo, Gigayoda and friends, we are anxious to release EIAS 9, believe me.

Thanks

Tom

• 2 weeks later...