Crash

thingmaker

Ola Derryl,

- Probably some linked file, model, texture is corrupted, change the name of the folder which have the files and include one by one until you find the corrupted one.

My guess is a texture file.

- second idea, how complex is your scene? Huge one? Probably if all views are trying to draw in hardware mode and the memory is not enough.

Derryl, if you want, please, upload your collect project in our FTP, I will take a look.

Thanks a lot and Merry Xmas!!

Tom

Thanks Tomas, it ended up being the Placer Deposit socket causing it to crash on open. I removed it from the socket folder and was able to open the file and delete the references.

Is there a command like other programs where you can open the file without sockets or shaders for testing? Like holding the option key while opening? Would save a lot of time. Thanks. -Derryl

Merry Christmas *<[:{) (very low res rendering...)

Ola Derryl,

- Probably some linked file, model, texture is corrupted, change the name of the folder which have the files and include one by one until you find the corrupted one.

My guess is a texture file.

- second idea, how complex is your scene? Huge one? Probably if all views are trying to draw in hardware mode and the memory is not enough.

Derryl, if you want, please, upload your collect project in our FTP, I will take a look.

Thanks a lot and Merry Xmas!!

Tom