Cinema4D Particles into EIAS

Frankg

Hi,

just an idea: ist there a possibility to get C4D particles animated into EIAS?

I'm asking because I find the EIAS particle-system very basic compared to Cinemas, but for some reason I like EIAS-renderings more and I try to avoid using C4D the whole project.

I owe C4D 11.5 and EIAS 8

Any idea? Maybe another good particle solution for EIAS?

Regards

Frankg

Hello Frank,

you can bring to EIAS all the animated objects that always maintain the same number of polygons via MDD, that mean Mograph animations, Bones, Deformers, Cloth and Dynamics, with intact Uv's with O2Fact converter. Particle objects can also be done but do not have to change the number of objects. I do not know if there is another way to bring particles.

please take a look at this thread if you are interested

http://www.eias3d.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=65&page=4

Ola Tomas:)

Cheers

Diego

Hi frank there is a way to avoid using particles on your 3d software,just add a light to any curve and and just animate the light with the path to line in c4d export your animation into Ae . Once there add a solid and the particular plugin and name your light animated emitter

You have more control over your particles these way and the overall look.

If u want to emit geometry than you need mograph for these, since with mograph each clone has it's own id so I will remain cosistent nber of points ,add a curve add a cloned select any geometry added to the cloner,select object and pit the curve In the object mode use riptide pro