HSVFilter.shd

Diego

Hello,

Would it be possible to resurrect HSVFilter.shd? I found it extremely convenient to correct colors, if you have a complex material with many layers and all we want is that the material is a little greener, with HSVFilter.shd is corrected with a single click, instead of having to open all the shaders and change the colors one by one. ;)

Sorry for bad English.

Cheers

Diego

Hola Diego

We think a "texture filter" is an interested theme (no matter it's not new). Maybe it can be done via graph controls for each of

- hue (HSV)

- saturation (HSV)

- valie (HSV)

- RGB

- alpha

- red

- green

- blue

- bump (?)

It's also interested to apply effect selectively, for exampe by distance, by edge density etc. Anyway we need:

- see users' interest/enthusiasm :rolleyes:

- stuff of ideas/propositions

- time to write such shader (very busy, so can't promise it will be fast)

Привет Igors,

Yes! I really like the concept of "Filter" for textures, and if it can be applied to parameter like distance or height, can be extremely useful.

Please if you need help for test it or have sample images count me in.

no problem with time, all deadlines are met:)

Cheers

Diego

I took a long time tuning the colors, especially whit complex shadders as NX, a-Fraktal or M-forge. A "Texture Filter" only with HSV + RGB controls will be fantastic, of course if besides can be assigned to the distance from the camera, or perhaps reactive to some color could be great.

Especially with landscapes that usually take about ten layered shadders, and all you need is that the ground becomes little more red or green to fit better with the sky and the general atmosphere.