simple question im shocked I dont know how to do....

supernovavfx

most every time im animating something over the years, the 'bezier' handles appear at the keyframes for me to tweak the motion path.

when i simply set 2 keyframes.... how can i FORCE those handles to appear...   im frustrated but also laughing that I cant figure it out.

I read the manual and cant seem to find something on that....  in the past id sometimes set a third keyframe which sort of 'forces' those handles to

appear, but then I have a more complicated velocity curve.    simple help from anyone pleeeeeease....

Scott

ill check... i GET handles if i set a middle keyframe and move it...  and some get it and some don't...  im guessing because its just 2 keyframes and the motion path is straight I cant seem to force out a handle.

in adobe illustrator there is a tool you use to click and drag on one of the 2 points and drag out the bezier handle...  ive always had goofy work arounds to get handles... so im laughing at myself for never figuring it out.