Missing channel

Tango

By mistake, I deleted the transform channels of my camera on my way to the F-Curve editor. I have not found a way to create new ones or to undo that action. Is this possible or should I create a new camera and start from there?

Christian

Ola Chris!

Did you delete on the F-curve window or in the Project window? If it was in the F-curve window, you need only to double click again the channels in the Camera on the project window.

If you turn off the green arrows animation channel in the project window, it will difficult since you wrote are not able to undo.

Can you open the project without save and re-do your last steps?

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

The problem happened when I double clicked on my channel name in the project window. A dialog box asks if you want to keep or delete the velocity controls for the selected channel. By mistake, I clicked "no", and opened the F Curve window, obviously without velocity channels. I could not figure out a way to re-generate the velocity info. There are transform channels in my project window but no velocity. And yes, the green arrows are on.

Is that info lost for good, should I just go ahead and rebuild my camera? It's probably the quick way around but I a curious to know if there are other options.

Christian