Some user pack suggestions:
1. Ability to save window layouts
2. Sticky windows that snap to each other
3. Ability for camera to render to texture, ie render a material at a user defined resolution for reapplication to a group. Maybe part of the texture window interface, with auto reapplication (removing previous shaders etc), also possibly a way to do a texture preview?
4. Contextual pop-up for group selection. Windows can get very cluttered and selection without the project window open can be tricky. The menu would list all groups â€˜perpendicularâ€™ under the mouse point when clicked.
5. Modify the procedure to add a null to the size of an existing group using the alt key by allowing it to work with multiple groups and the resulting bounding of the null is the sum of all selected groups.
6. Force bitmap display. When a shader is added over a bitmap in the texture window the OGL preview doesn't look great. Add a way of flagging a bitmap in the stack to be the default OGL display regardless of what shader(s) may be above it.
7. Import groups with children as a closed hierarchy, maybe a preference setting?
8. Add the contextual pop-up that allows changes to multiply groups via input fields or check boxes to sliders too.
9. Positive translation feedback. The gizmo should show the user feedback of what translation axis is selected, ie change thickness/colour.
10. When toggling window to full screen, toggling back should take the window back the the previous size/position. This only works in this manner sometimes.
11. More format saving options in snapshot window eg jpg etc.
12. Measuring tool for quick and simple measurements
13. User defined default material.