isometric projection & imbeding

hillsville

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds as though you want the client to be able to "spin" the model around zoom etc. in an interactive way.

We send our models straight out of our modelling package to Sketchfab, an online interactive viewer. https://sketchfab.com/

It's free and very useful. You wouldn't be able to export from EIAS with textures as it doesn't do it but it is quite easy to re-aply in Sketchfab.

FYI we export straight out of FormZ with textures to Sketchfab without any issues. I spoke with FormZ about being able to "bake" a high res. shadow map with an export. They agreed it is a good idea. We'll see.

Anyway, that allows us to send a link to a client that is shareable and they can interact and view the model as they please. VR is also possible on tablets.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

With the latest update of FormZ you export directly to Sketchfab via the "extensions" menu tab. Just setup your account with Sketchfab and input the required fields directly in FMZ, opens auto in your browser. Works very well.

Glad to hear it was helpful.