Headgames Automated Lipsync for EIAS3D ??

Eias3D Grasshopper

I am thinking very hard about getting EIAS3D for realistic character animation, but the final plunge would be quality and speed so I am trying to learn more about the software.  I got the book from Amazon Professional 3D With Electric Image Universe by Lance Evans, and was really surprised to see mention of a software called Headgames by Graphlink Studios which apparently does realistic quality automated lipsync.  I had never heard of it.  Is it too good to be true ?

Could anyone comment  please ?  Did it work on a dongle, and the biggest question of all - how do I get it ?  Thanks everyone.

Ola my friend!

The next EIAS version which we are working right now will have improved tools for Characters, you need to check Mixamo.com which use a lot Motion Capture.

Mixamo had a tool for automatic lip sync named "Face Plus".

FACE PLUS LINK

You can also use Iphone X apps, like Face Cap:
FACE CAP LINK

When you buy a EIAS copy, you will receive by mail a hardware dongle.

Thanks
Tom

7 hours ago, Eias3D Grasshopper said:

I am thinking very hard about getting EIAS3D for realistic character animation, but the final plunge would be quality and speed so I am trying to learn more about the software.  I got the book from Amazon Professional 3D With Electric Image Universe by Lance Evans, and was really surprised to see mention of a software called Headgames by Graphlink Studios which apparently does realistic quality automated lipsync.  I had never heard of it.  Is it too good to be true ?

Could anyone comment  please ?  Did it work on a dongle, and the biggest question of all - how do I get it ?  Thanks everyone.

It seems as though Lance Evans himself is the creator of Headgames. Graphlink Studios is his company. 

I dare say the whole process may either be more trouble than it's worth, and may just be a waste of time. It's old software, so even if Lance did sell / give you a copy, the chances of this working with modern Mac OS and modern EIAS would IMO be very slim. I don't know if Headgames used a dongle. 

If you want, you can try contacting Lance through Linkedin, but I think you should be looking at more modern alternatives, as suggested above by Tomas. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/graphlinkmedia/