AVTPro's ReadyRigs "FACIAL Animation" DVD

AVTPro

Good News.

I had a very pleasant surprise on my birthday June 15th.  An EIAS3D user that purchased my ReadyRigs DVD a year or so ago sent $75 to my paypal (athreet@adelphia.net) for an early bird pre-order purchase!

So it's a GO! I will be accepting more pre-orders at the same price for $75 for the new ReadyRigs Facial Animation.

As a bonus I will "release" sections during production and final pricing. ($85 to 125).

So if you want to get it early again my Paypal is athreet@adelphia.net.

Also, I plan to do at least two more DVD's. At least on MotionBuilder DVD and one special interest DVD on Natural Motion Endorphin.

Here's a compilation of some of my lastest Works and Wips.

AVT Dynamic Character Animation Show Reel

Here's what I have been requested but I can still add other elements with pre-orders.
I will be talking about hair and things I have in my other animations.

Modeling:
• How to make correct facial topology and edge loops on the face.
Without good edge loops the face won't deform well.

• How to set up morphs for only the head on a single mesh character.
Makes it easier not to do each facial morphs on the whole body.

Rigging:
*Morphs for eyebrows and eyelashes.

• How to model expression. Happy, Sad etc.

* How to model phenomes so the character can speak.

• Discusion on automatic facial rigs. Mocap, Tracking, GUI. Live Audio.

Animation

•Setting the EIAS

•MorphsWindow and F-Curve.

•Keyframing Morphs

Would you have the time to look into making a DVD for this?  If you do have time, can you please give me a price and I could pay you up front for the tutorials.

Hope to hear from you soon

• Like 1

On 7/1/2017 at 0:09 PM, Tomas Egger said:

Cool Alonzo!

The next upgrade will use a lot of these tutorials :)

Thanks

Tom

Yes, what's funny, I didn't write that list.  It was requested but I was thinking yes. Perfect timing. Why didn't I think to do it sooner. ahah. It will be perfect for all the new feature coming in the upcoming upgrade.

Don't forget, send $75 PayPal because it will change soon..

• 4 weeks later...

AVTPro's ReadyRigs Facial Rig DVD Update:

I am charting out the DVD with a clear outline and will start recording shortly. There's so many options for facial animation these days that I'm focusing on sticking to the script and EIAS features. However, I will be discussing lots of facial rig/animation options in a concise informative overviews. pre-sale PayPal $75 to athreet@adelphia.net. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I had a bit of a delay. I was working on a bid for a project with Tomas and David Wu. Thanks for your patience.

The first half of the DVD is done. So far, It's mainly discussions and working overviews of the process. The second half of the DVD will be a step by step of creating a character faces, morph and rig for animation. I also have a ZBrush tutorial of face modeling (https://gumroad.com/l/bEfBl). There will be a second half of that tutorial which will be in the second part of the DVD.

It's long and drawn out again just like my other DVDs. So I guess that just the way I  communicate all the info that I feel is necessary to know. At least, you will fully understand the main principle to successfully execute or correct the procedures.  I may edit them down. Right now they are still drafts. However the second part of the DVD will be more formalize.

Lastly, none of this is concrete. I may edit the drafts or cancel them out. These draft are videos that are acceptable. There's more but it's yet to be decided if I will show them or not. I'll give everything another QA look once I'm done. All the videos are not compressed so I have to do that as well before the final release.

Again, I will send the modeling part shortly, it was done a couple month ago. The hardest part of this DVD is figuring out what face to do. ;-)

I hope all this is useful and let me know what you think.  If you have any question please feel free to ask. You get an hour or so of tech support if need be.

I'm using EIAS 9.1 because it's great. For modeling, I use Maya and Zbrush. You can use whatever you like.

Face Rig DVD: INTRO

Link: https://youtu.be/GZ4yhhwtaMY

Pre-Order for $75 via PayPal: athreet@adelphia.net

Thanks
Alonzo

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Pre-orders have been slow and development has linger. However, I'm trying to tie this up by the end of next month.
If you're interested order now before the final price.
Here's another exert.

Simple import overview.
https://youtu.be/biMdmmxTEMc

Here's a sample facial animation I did with dynamics in EIAS for David Wu's rendering of the kitchen and girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMK7OWYg9Ck

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Thanks for inquiring.

So I sent the videos out as is. It wasn't finished but with good value  and "way more" than enough to learn facial morphs in EIAS.  I haven't given up on the Face Rig Anim DVD. I will finish it and send out a final DVD but probably after the EIAS 10 is out.   if you are interested I can look it over, send what I have, and try to rekindle momentum on a final.
I still offer 1 hour or so support with the DVD.

In my view, EIAS could always do realistic facial animation with BlendShape Editor. The girl in the video I did in an old version of EIAS.
Here's a sample of Maya rig I am doing some facial animation on now, but it's all the same thing as my Deformer Rig DVD.
Cartoon Rig

• Thanks 1