Hi fellow EIAS Users. ;-)

I would like to present thread I created on the ZBrushCentral Community Forum of a 3D modeling, rigging and character animation for Daniel Lee which heavily relied on ElectricImage for rendering, rigging and animation.

They seem to have a contest so feel free to vote for my team work with David Wu who did the rendering and project supervisor.  ;-)

I will post images directly on this thread shortly. These are only my personal WIP images.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?199225-Museum-Merman&p=1171953&infinite=1#post1171953

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a YouTube video link for the exhibit. It shows the sculpt and animation I did for Daniel Lee's "NEXT" exhibit at the Taiwan National Museum of Fine Art.

This is a honor and privilege because I always wanted to have art in a gallery but never thought it would part of a National Museum. Thank you Daniel for your leadership and vision within Fine Artist and Humanity.

This was model in Zbrush, dynamically simulated FK/IK Rig in Maya and exported via FBX to EIAS3D (by me) for rendering at over 5,000 pixel resolution by David Wu.

I am an available freelancer.

htt

• Like 1

Thanks Tomas.

We couldn't render this in Maya because the video wall render were too large. So exporting the Maya animation rig to EIAS via FBX was a huge success.

f4275376-2cef-41a0-956f-7ef1edb6f5a9_zps

FishMan%20Rig%20GUI%20Full1_zpskiqstgci.

Here's the rig I did in Maya.  All the animation features from this rig was exported via FBX into EIAS. The animation was duplicated, scaled, and edited again by David at the request of Daniel Lee's tempo tweaks. So it was very flexible working with EIAS/Maya.  Morphs for the eye blinks and gills breathing was also manipulated in EIAS.

I am a freelancer in Buffalo NY. So I am always appreciative when I receive business from David Wu. He is an extraordinaire render maven. The files were huge and he gets them done with all my animation, modeling and rigging effects.

VideoAqua_zpsm9vihjbe.jpg

• 2 months later...