tonight i WON THE EMMY for over 50 animations and station Re Design

supernovavfx

i have not done Broadcast TV work in years but my old CSD from Fox Chicago, now with WCIU 

hired me in January to work with him to re do his entire stations look and about 2 hours ago... I watched on TV

as we won.  Category 23  Animation, Art Direction Graphic Design...    I did 95% of the animation... probably roughly

75% of the design...  and an in house artist did some of the last minute add ons.  RARELY does one artist do something

this large alone... but this came pretty close to that.    All rendered in EI with some 'frosting' on things in AE... but the music

and everything else was just great.   I could NOT have done as much work so fast with any other software!   Thank YOU EI Team 

for helping ME look good!

• Like 3

thank you... super clean is a nice complement.   The broadcast work I do tends to demand that type of precision.  At times I find some of it visually 'boring' so I decided to try and incorporate a lot of glass

edging into the clean environment to add a level of complexity that is subtle but, to me was just the right amount of 'busy'