New Artist Profile on the site

S. Houtzager

In the interview, under the question "Did you use EI for that website?" Wu states, "All the exterior shots were done with Max, Vray, and later modo while everything interior were done with EI."   And to the right of that is an "exterior" shot.  I'm just curious why you would post an "exterior shot" which was "done with max, Vray, or modo" instead of posting a shot rendered with EI.   Or, was this exterior shot actually rendered with EI but unfortunately placed next to text that would have me believe otherwise?

Great Article! And thanks for the mention, but I can't possibly begin to mentioned to you all how great of an honor and privilege it has been to work with such a high caliber artist and person as David. 

I have sent David the BMW work but he has sent me many projects first. I probably wouldn't be a modeler if wasn't for David.  Also, Kudos to Eric Decker (EIAS, http://www.digitaldollhouse.com)  as well who sent me both projects, BMW and Puma Robot Rig (the one I was busy with). 

My first Zbrush work, Awards, and MacPro!! David sent to me. (IDEA 2007 business week Award was rendered all in EIAS) 

Moreover, he has been a great friend every since I started my business when I use to live in NYC. 

Thanks David...Much Kudos to you. 

God Bless. 

AVT