More internal renderings

Buggsy

Hi All,

Some more internal stuff for a home I have designed here in Australia.

All ArchiCAD, Silo and EIAS v8.0. Currently doing HD animation of this home with OnyxTree plants. Hope to have it posted to my YouTube account by the end of the week.

If you use Facebook and you like the images please feel free to click the "Like" button at the bottom of the page.

Michael

http://www.goodbuildingdesign.com.au/Birtinya_Island_Headland_Drive.html

• 4 months later...

Hi ,

I was wondering if you can tell me what process you used to go from Silo to EIAS? I am having a great deal of problems trying to get silo models into EIAS.

Thanks

Hi All,

Some more internal stuff for a home I have designed here in Australia.

All ArchiCAD, Silo and EIAS v8.0. Currently doing HD animation of this home with OnyxTree plants. Hope to have it posted to my YouTube account by the end of the week.

If you use Facebook and you like the images please feel free to click the "Like" button at the bottom of the page.

Michael

http://www.goodbuildingdesign.com.au/Birtinya_Island_Headland_Drive.html

I use Silo version 1.41 for props etc. It's a pretty old version but bought it with version 8.0 of EI when it was being pushed as a modeler for EI.

Create your model and "File", "Save Scene As", select the .fac format. That's it.

Do you have anything specific that is going wrong?

Michael